Friday, July 8, 2011

What More Can I Say...Another Treadmill Day

Not a very exciting run tonight. I have really had no motivation to run outside at night lately, or even at night at all. I've been pretty tired from life and have just wanted to sleep. Thus, my training has lacked a but. BUT NOT TONIGHT! I really just wanted to lie down, close my eyes, and dream of eating chocolate covered Swedish Fish and sipping my favorite soda Moxie. Nevertheless, I got my butt up and went to the gym to run on the treadmill. I got 61 minutes in for 6.75 miles total. This is an average of 9min 2sec miles. I didn't really want to push very hard because I'm planning on an extreme workout on Saturday and don't want to be burnt out for it. What is this extreme workout you may ask? Well, I better not say until I actually do it. I don't want to make promises that I don't keep. Lets just say it involves 12 miles of running over 12,000' elevation! My right calf did bother me a little tonight. It didn't feel tight but was a bit achy. Hope it is just from the 14ers on Monday.

No comments: